Parental Concerns

We welcome open, respectful and productive relationships with our families. Should you have any questions or concerns relating to the classroom, please be sure to first make contact with the teacher. If you do not feel as though a situation has been appropriately addressed, please then contact the principal.

For general school concerns, please contact the principal or vice principal.

If a concern cannot be adequately addressed following the recommended steps above, the school may arrange a meeting with the parent, teacher(s) and administration.

If you feel an issue has not been resolved, the CCRCE Parental Concern Form is available through the main office or on the Parent Concern Process page of the CCRCE website.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.